Online Applied Nutrition
This CEU-accredited course is designed to provide trainers with a solid foundation of nutrition. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to develop their own personal nutrition plan, as well as answer the myriad of questions posed to them by their clients.
This covers nutrition-related anatomy, as well as the role of protein, fat, carbohydrates with respect to human health and fitness. In addition, nutrition for fat loss, hypertrophy, and athletic performance will be discussed.
Practical topics include:
- Weight management
- Prevention of inflammation
- Tips on how to reduce acidity
- Injury recovery
1. Understand the role of macronutrients, micronutrients, and dietary supplements in health and human performance.
2. Explore common dietary myths.
3. Discuss how to control insulin levels, inflammation, and acidity through dietary means.
4. Develop the skills to refer appropriately and receive referrals.
Black Belt Points – 0.6